Monday, June 11, 2012

Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Foundation Primer Review

Have you been thinking about purchasing the Tarte Clean Slate Poreless foundation primer? I just did a side by side comparison of my foundation with no primer and then the same side of my face with the foundation but the primer underneath. I have large pores near my nose that I'm not so keen about. So far, not too many wrinkles to fill in. I was hoping this would help my pore situation and heard that this primer may be good. I was exctatic to see that it was available in a sampler trio from tarte for only $9 at Ulta!! To me this was a no brainer, I got to try out 3 products; their eye shadow primer, the skin brightener and the poreless primer. Well after giving it a whirl, I'm ready to report back. Was it a must have product? In my humble opinion, NO *hangs head in shame* I do see a VERY slight difference. Potentially it could help mattify and fill in pores a bit. Ok...you be the judge...have a look here:
First without the primer and then with (last pic): I felt like this primer was a lot like the Smashbox one. I used half that bottle years ago and never finished it for the same reasons. I also used the eyeshadow primer and felt like it was a lot like the too faced shadow primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment